Brought to you by:
- Bottled water: an environmental human rights issue?
- Climate change and gender – vulnerability, coping strategies and policy making.
- Environmental right are human rights – introductions by Friends of Earth
- Environment and Human Rights: excerpt from Council of Europe’s Compass
- Human Rights and The Environment: quick intro to the connections
Tag Archives: council of europe
It is not possible to separate the environment – the deserts, forests or urban sprawl – from people and human rights issues, especially those of social justice and development. This is not only true in Africa, but also everywhere, including Europe. The … Continue reading