Brought to you by:
- Bottled water: an environmental human rights issue?
- Climate change and gender – vulnerability, coping strategies and policy making.
- Environmental right are human rights – introductions by Friends of Earth
- Environment and Human Rights: excerpt from Council of Europe’s Compass
- Human Rights and The Environment: quick intro to the connections
Tag Archives: environmental legislation
People all over the world are claiming their rights. In early 2004, the Ava Guarani people of Argentina marched 1,774 miles to demand that the government return the 5,000 hectares of their ancestral territory given to a global corporation for sugar production. Cameroonian … Continue reading →