Brought to you by:
- Bottled water: an environmental human rights issue?
- Climate change and gender – vulnerability, coping strategies and policy making.
- Environmental right are human rights – introductions by Friends of Earth
- Environment and Human Rights: excerpt from Council of Europe’s Compass
- Human Rights and The Environment: quick intro to the connections
Have you ever thought whatever happens to your plastic waterbottle? Even if you put it into a recycling bin (which most people worldwide don’t), the plastic can only be effectively recycled around 5 times before it becomes permanent waste and… … Continue reading